We believe that an audaciously excellent piano experience is for everyone. Play the songs you love. For you. For your health. For life.
Piano Spark’s™ purpose is to change the perception that piano instruction = practice guilt. Piano is a lifelong pursuit of health that is easy/simple, fun, challenging, creative, and integrated into a healthy lifestyle.
Piano is for everyone of all ages. It is calming, lowers stress, increases longevity, instills positive ritual, teaches resilience, expresses emotions, and rewires the brain. Piano health = freedom for instructors and clients.
It’s never too late to start playing piano.
- Freedom for everyone to play the piano
- Excellence and innovation
- Honesty, kindness, positivity
- Growth mindset problem solving
- Collaboration & curiosity
- Motivation & brain science techniques.
- Students develop techniques for learning self-motivation.
- Adaptations are available for struggling readers for dyslexia, autism, and sight modifications. (Published curriculum and workshop speaker on this subject.)
- Trauma informed coaching
We strongly believe that working with people of differing backgrounds strengthens the piano experience and allows for innovation at the highest level.
Everyone should have equal access to piano education. This includes but is not limited to: race, age, color, sex, national origin, religion, mental or physically differently-abled, and others. We value diversity in clients, consultant hires, freelance/staff hires and an inclusive working environment.
- Thinking Tree Books, dyslexia and struggling reader, adapted curriculum
- Compassion International’s goal to end child poverty, send disaster relief, champion education, and support indigenous leadership.
- Love 146’s anti-trafficking efforts to end present-day slavery.