Let's record a great quality video!
- Time of day - good lighting mid morning or afternoon
- Look nice - Come with hair done and be in real clothes. Don't come in workout gear or pajamas.
- Pick the best camera - Find the phone/device or video camera with the best phone and microphone.
- Remove the case - If you are using a device remove the case.
- Cushion the sound - to avoid harsh echoes place a towel or soft shirt behind or near the device.
- Position the microphone - Microphones should not be covered up. My phone microphone are the three holes by the charger port. You can do an internet search for your model if you aren't sure.
- Position the camera - We use a horizontal, landscape view. Piano and student should fill part of the screen with the device a couple feet away.
- Side view - Make sure the device can see your hands on the keys and your face. Shoot from an angle that is facing you evenly or slightly above. An angle from below is not...